Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pampering with Carrie

While our husbands out of town Carrie and I had a girls night out. First of all went out to dinner and had Vietnamese food. I think all of my night or days out start with or end with food. That could be why I have gained weight. After eating we got on Carrie's scooter which I was deathly afraid to do in Taipei. On went the helmet and off we rode just a few blocks away to get a relaxing massage which I really needed after the scooter ride. We started with a 15 minute neck and shoulder massage while we soaked our feet. Then we had a 45 minute foot and calf massage. I only had to say ouch one time the rest of it felt great. Very relaxing! After the relaxing massage we got back on the scooter and Carrie drove me home. (not so relaxing) Especially when she went between the parked cars and the bus. She even told me to squeeze my legs together to fit. It really wasn't that bad but I hated it.  So much for the relaxing massage. Fun times in Taiwan!

No comments:

Post a Comment