Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Man Daxton


August 1, 2011       Daxton George Hoover

Daxton at 2 months old! 15 lbs
I was so lucky to be home when Daxton was born. I got to hold him and my other grandchildren. I got to hug my kids and see them and talk to them. Since returning to Taiwan I have missed everything. My kids are growing up and changing and learning and I am not there to see it. I havent even been able to make Daxton smile yet. I rely on emails and phone calls and the webcam to keep in contact with my kids. I cant wait to touch their faces and hug them again.  By the time I get home I will have missed all the Hoildays coming up. That is alot to give up for a job. Life is so short and moments like these never come again.

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry Vickie:( I hope it will go by way fast so you can come home and see those cuties! I just took Jenny's family pictures last Saturday and got some really cute ones of their kids! I'll post them soon so you can see their cute faces:)

    ReplyDelete