Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Rock

The Rock
Our Apartment
I have made a goal for myself and this is it.  Make it to this rock from my apartment without stopping to gasp for air. The top picture has a rock at the top point (middle of the picture).  That  picture was taken from my apartment window. I see people on this rock all the time. Jim found out where to go to get up to the rock and we went together that first time. I had to stop several times huffing and puffing and setting down. It is a natural rock stair climb that never ends. The second picture is taken from the rock looking back at our apartment. Our apartment is the tall dark gray building in the middle. I just got back from my 5th time hiking to the rock. I have gotten further with out stopping but no where near the top. I may never make it all the way but I am going to keep trying.  I get passed by some really old people, some even with canes. Taiwan people believe in staying in shape. I am not! Now the goal is in print I really have to do it.

1 comment: