Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Taiwan LDS Temple and LDS Church

Taiwan L.D.S. Temple
Both Buildings side by side
Our Church building


Taiwan L.D.S. Temple

 






















The first time Jim went to church the taxi let him out and he walked around looking for the church building. He could tell which building was the temple but he thought the other building was the visitors center.  After a few minutes he figured out that it was the church building. Everyone one was so nice and we have just fit in ever since. It is so comforting to know that the church is the same all over the world.  It was really good for me to walk in and feel a piece of home that far away from home. I was blessed to find several friends there to help me navigate through this strange city and have fun doing it. What a blessing the church is in my life. The lord knows when we are in trouble and need help. He teaches us lessons we may not want to learn but he provides us with leaders to follow wherever we are. He provides great people to reach out and fellowship you and make you feel welcome. The Lord truly does love us.

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! the temple,the church, the peace park, the museum. How wonderful to be able to see all this stuff! Thank you for keeping us updated on your adventure. Like you I think this is the closest I will get to living or visiting Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it has taken me so long to come to your blog. So glad that I finally made it, I have enjoyed being able to be part of this great adventure you are having. Loved your testimony of the church. Thanks for sharing your trip to the orphanage they are so blessed to have your help.

    ReplyDelete