Monday, April 4, 2011

I Made It ....

Today I made it to the ROCK with out stopping to rest. I started up the road and there were 3 hikers in front of me. They stopped at the bottom of  the trail and I passed them and kept going because I normally make it further than that before I stop and gasp for air. Then I was determined not to let them catch up to me. For sure I couldn't let them to pass me.  I became very competitive with these people who didn't even know me or know that I was racing them. (Jim has rubbed off on me for sure) So I turn up the IPod and kept going. I was feeling good so I pushed on. I couldn't believe I was getting that far. Then I knew I could do it. I even danced a jig when I got there. No one was there to see it however!! Now what? Do I ever go again? Do I try to do it faster?  Will I make a new goal? Right now I am just tired and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment