Monday, April 11, 2011

Amazing Taiwan Fruit



My Favorite Fruit Stand

YELLOW WATERMELON

The little green one is good but I dont know what it is.

The fruit here is amazing!  I am really enjoying it. We have a lady up the road from us that sells the best fruit around. She didn't want me to take a picture of her just her fruit but I did anyway. I don't even know what I am buying. I just pick up one or two of each kind of fruit and buy it.  Then after I wash it I finally cut it open to find out what it tastes like. I bought a big watermelon on the way home from the beach one day and cut it open and it was Yellow inside. It tastes like wonderful watermelon but it is yellow. The pineapple is great and so is the star fruit and passion fruit. I have eaten a little green fruit that is the size of a lemon, the color of a granny smith apple, with a pit inside.  They are really good but I don't know what they are called. I did buy one tomato that was not good so it ended up in the garbage. I get a good vegetable once in a while but I haven't had good luck with that yet. I see lots of veggies but I am not sure what I am supposed to do with them. So most of the time I just stick with the things I know.  I know one thing for sure. When I come home I will really miss this wonderful fruit.

1 comment:

  1. That looks SO yummy! That's crazy the watermelon is yellow!

    ReplyDelete