Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hospitals Here...

Last night Jim found out about Taiwan hospitals. He started having a lot of pain in his back and called the nurse on site to come check it out.  She decided to take him to the hospital in town.  After a three hour drive down the mountain into town, xrays and exam it was decided that he has kidney stones.  He and I were both appreciative of the nurse's skill and ability to translate for Jim with the doctors and nurses in the hospital. I was also glad to have my son Ryan with Jim to keep me informed since I couldn't be there in person. So after a night without sleep the doctors sent him back to his place with drugs and orders to drink tons of water and pass that stone. So that is what he is doing now. I thought that we saw all the doctors we could while in Utah and we would be done for a while. Nope. The adventure continues.. Life with Jim is never boring that is for sure.
One more hospital visit and the stone's have passed and we (Jim) has saved one to show everyone.  His baby..  

No comments:

Post a Comment