Monday, August 29, 2011

Date Day

Four students stopped Jim and I to answer questions for a report they were doing. They wanted to know what we liked about Taiwan  and what we had a hard time with. After we answered all the questions they all wanted pictures with us. We were standing right in front of the potties of course.
Jim had to buy something from this little stand. These 2 girls where standing up front chumming in people. It was so cute that we stopped and bought a bottle of water from them. The little girls even counted the change. I guess that is Taiwan on the job training.

Jim and I decided this is the world dirtiest job. It is even hard to see the second man because he just  blends in with the mud. He had taken all but his pants off and was in knee deep mud. I guess at least he was in the shade..

My first taste of White Pineapple! I keep getting surprises when I cut the fruit and veggies open. I never know what I am going to get. This was a little sweeter than the yellow ones I think.

We ended the date with a beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment