Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More Weird Food

While having a Girls day out we went shopping up the mountain to a little town called Juofin. It had tons of little shops that I found all kinds of things for Christmas and to take home with me. We decided to try some unusual things while we were up there. This first one is a Rice Jelly type of thing on the outside with a Meat, Onion mixture inside with Cilantro on the top. I tried to eat it but I couldn't do it. The rice jelly outside was just too weird for me.

Michele and Miyuki got a hot sweet tea drink with taro and sweet potato balls and other similar things in side. They said it was good but they liked the other one too. I was still getting over the last thing so I didn't try that one.

Later on Miyuki and I tried this new weird thing. It was a thin wrap of some type (probably a rice wrap) with shaved peanut brittle and ice cream. That part was good but to make it Taiwan style they added Cilantro in to the wrap too. We tried it but neither one of us liked the Cilantro in it. It would have been good if we had left out the Taiwan part! (the Cilantro) Just one more weird thing I have tried and not liked too much. Lets just say I wont miss these foods at all. Too Weird for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment