Thursday, May 19, 2011

Magic Jack, Web Cam

 The most wonderful thing besides the Internet that I have here is my Web Cam so I can see my kids. I it so wonderful to have modern technology to be able to see and talk to your kids thousands of miles away.  Besides that the little ones don't like to talk on the phone much but they love to see themselves on the screen so they perform for you and show you things. Some times as I am talking to the parents they are just there in the back ground just being kids. I love it. One time I was talking to Olivia and Averie and Olivia started spinning Averie in the chair around and around until I thought Averie would throw up. Like I said just being themselves. Then Olivia said. Grandpa you need to come home and live a normal life. It is not normal to live in Taiwan. ( I think we are missed) Jim and Shelby play hide and seek over the web cam. They take turns hiding and finding each other. It is the best game ever to watch. I just laugh and Shelby and Grandpa play long distance.  My mother doesn't have the Internet so we bought a Magic Jack phone connector at Walmart before we came here. I can call her anytime I want and talk as long as I want and it only costs us 20.00 a year. So worth that tiny amount. She can call me too and that gives her peace of mind. Modern Technology is Awesome! I couldn't make it without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment